"Our goal is to revolutionize how people manage their social networks, by bringing in a hardworking, diverse team of individuals who are capable of innovating the workforce using high technology tools." Join us on this fruitful journey!
Need to give your career complete overhaul, we can help. Get inspired to change your career by joining our team.
Find Your Career
Angular Developer 2 Openings
- Hired Candidates will be part of R&D team, IMMEDIATE JOINERS required
- Preferably 3 years of experience in developing UI layer of web applications using the latest web technologies.
- Having experience in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Should have strong debugging skills on Developer Tools of the browser and Working with Cross Browser UI.
- Should have experience in Response / Adoptive Web Design for desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Angular 2+ or Node.js experience is a must. Minimum 1+ year experience
- Sound debugging skills using tools like browser's developer tools, Fiddler, Wireshark etc.
- Should be a self-starter and able to demonstrate good learnability.
- He/she should be able to learn and contribute in an individual contributor capacity.
- Hired Candidates will be part of the R&D team
- Work with other technology/technical / Programmers.
- IMMEDIATE JOINERS require
Required Candidate profile
- Immediate Joiners required
- 3+ Years of Experience
- Develop new components and features for frontend app(s)
- Document and refactor frontend codebase Profile
- Independently handling tasks with minimum guidance.
- Good written and verbal English communication
- Can Start Working From Home
JAVA Developer 2 Openings
UK Shift time (2PM TO 11 PM)
- Experience building RESTful Web Services
- Experience with Java 8, JSON, Spring, Spring Boot, MVC and Hibernate
- Good to have Java XML/Json Parsing, development experience
- Good to have ETL experience or Sound knowledge.
- Competence and comfort using multiple frameworks (e.g.React/Angular, Spring Boot)
- Experience working with HTML, CSS, JAVA Script
- Familiarity in Java microservices development
- Experience with source control tools (Git, GitLab, SVN or similar) is required
- Experience with Maven is required
- Test driven development experience
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Should have good technical documentation skills
- Advanced understanding of Object-Oriented Programming practices
- Good analytical/problem-solving skills
Required Candidate profile
- 3+ Years of Experience in Java
- Experience in banking and Insurance Domain
- Domain-driven design and micro-services experience
- Integration Technologies: MQ/Xml/SOAP/JSON
- Sound Knowledge or Experience in ETL tools and development
- Candidate Should be ready to work in the US Shift
- We have Multiple requirements
- Candidate should be ready for UK shift.
Python Developer 2 Openings
- Collaborate effectively with team-member should continuously improve the development & architecture.
- Should have worked on project which involves High Traffic and Huge volume of transactions.
- Has good problem solving and analytical skills, strong understanding of data structure & algorithms, OOP's, used design patterns.
- Comfortable with the Linux/ubuntu environment Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
Required Candidate profile
- Multi-Threading- Concurrent Processing Memory Management
- Core Python & OOPS Concept
- Web Scraping
- Microservices APIs in a product-based environment
- Strong experience in develop and integrate Rest APIs, XML, JSON, etc.
Life at NewEvol
Here at NewEvol, we consider our workforce our greatest asset followed by; our streamlined hiring process. A warm and welcoming workplace is our first nature, along with being passionate about high tech innovation. We believe in thriving as a team, succeeding as a group, and growing as a company.
Career with NewEvol gives a work-life balance by focusing on productivity, not on hours. Time-to-time team building exercises are organized to work together to reach a common goal. Employee assistance programs provide guidance to achieve the right balance between work and personal life. However, monthly celebrations and events are organized for performance awards and entertainment.
Career Growth Opportunity
NewEvol Careers gives an exciting career growth opportunity by empowering and motivating employees to gauge it. Advance your career and improve your skills and experience for better work performance. Join us to explore the exciting professional journey and take your career to excellent growth opportunities.
Flexible Working Hours
Feeling excited! Everyone at NewEvol has their own start and end times for work as we don’t believe in standard 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. This flexible work schedule gives work-life balance to employees, helps them to improve their productivity, and increases job satisfaction.
Explore New Work Areas
NewEvol helps their employees to explore and expand their knowledge with new technologies, interact with leading experts, and brainstorm new working ideas with our teams.
Rewards & Recognitions
NewEvol believes in identifying and appreciating true talent and the encouragement of employees helps to build a positive work environment.
Team Engagement Activities
At NewEvol team bonding activities are conducted every month for the employees to connect and strengthen the camaraderie and communication amongst each other. This helps to reinforce relationships for a happier and healthier team!
Together at NewEvol
How we bring Innovation in Cybersecurity
We meet great people and we learn new things. Together as a team, we bring innovation in Cybersecurity by finding new ways to defend against the ongoing brutal attacks.
NewEvol provides an essential backbone for companies to protect their data and save the business. Lastly, we celebrate as a squad.